ABOUT DOROTHEA'S HOUSE
Dorothea’s House was established in 1913 to minister to the needs of Italian immigrants in Princeton. It now serves the community as an Italian-American cultural institution, providing programs, events, and a link from the Princeton of today to the Italian immigrants who settled in the area over 100 years ago.
Updates from the House
Sign up for Dorothea’s House News
To get the latest information and news about Dorothea’s House, click HERE to sign up for our email distribution list.